Northwest Arkansas Federal Credit Union
Northwest Arkansas Federal Credit Union is committed to making financial products and services that will enable the members to meet their financial needs and to reach their financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with their expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with the credit union.
Additionally, members of the credit union have a responsibility to safeguard their financial information.
- The credit union will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services – no more.
- The credit union will protect the members’ personal information. The credit union will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
- The member will always have access to their information. As a member of the credit union, they will always have the opportunity to review their information and make necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- The credit union will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government, or when we partner with other business to offer a broader array of products and services.
- The credit union will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members’ economic well being. Under no circumstances will the credit union authorize these firms to change your account without your express consent, and the credit union will not sell information to telemarketing firms.