Adjusting How We Serve You
The bottom line is this: Your money is safe and available for you; we are just temporarily shifting how we serve you.
As always, you can access your account by ATM, through online banking, and our mobile app. We are also available by phone at 479-443-4401 or 800-696-1328 from 9am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
We can and want to help, let us know how we can serve you.
Thank you for your flexibility and patience during this time as we respond to the latest updates regarding COVID-19 guidelines with a mindset of how we can provide creative solutions during challenging times. As your world changes, we will be here to provide the financial assistance you need.
As we take care of each other, we will continue to be here to take care of you.
Thank you for being a member.
Credit Union Status: Drive-thru only
Monday – Friday: 8AM – 5PM
Utilize Our Online Tools
Check your balance, make payments, and transfer money right from your phone or computer.
Our Mobile App is available for download from the Google Play or Apple App stores.
You can conduct many of your transactions, including transferring and checking account balances.
- Dial 1-833-206-9032 and follow the prompts (All members are enrolled in CU*Talk)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ONLINE BANKING
- Review the balance of your checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit, and loan accounts.
- Transfer funds between your accounts, and to other members.
- Set alerts for when automatic deposits or withdrawals are processed by clicking the eAlerts Subscriptions within Online Banking.
- Enroll in eStatements and eliminate the need for paper statements.
- Update your address or phone number.
- Manage contact preferences.
Mobile App Features Include:
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
- Check account balances
- View the date and amount of your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and transfers
- View amount applied to interest and principal in a loan payment
- Review loan balances, due dates and make loan payments
- Request the credit union to contact you
- Check current loan, savings and certificate rates
- Transfer funds to other memebrs
- Easily apply for a loan or credit card
SHAZAM ATM Network
For members affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19, we are offering the following options:
Emergency Relief Loans
Right now, we are offering relief loans to current members who are feeling the financial effects of COVID-19. Loan amounts up to 1.5 times net pay with maximum of $5,000, with the rate set at 7% APR*.
Use the PERSONAL LOAN option in the dropdown menu in the loan application.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loan applicants are subject to credit approval.
Additional Loan Assistance
Interest and insurance only payments. Contact the credit union for details.